LOCALIDADE: Morton, IL, Estados Unidos
Data de Publicação: Feb 17, 2021
At Caterpillar, we're working to help our customers build a better world. We wouldn’t be the Caterpillar we are today without the exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who get the job done. This is your chance to help us make progress possible around the world – for our customers, for growing communities and for every member of our team. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Product Support and Logistics Division as a Parts Record Clerk in Morton, IL.
Product Support and Logistics Division
We’re committed to our customers, who build a better world with our products, services and solutions. We understand and show the value of why they should always choose us. We’re exploring new ideas and opportunities – innovating to discover the breakthroughs necessary for tomorrow’s growth. And we are one team – creating and delivering world-class components and solutions superior to the competition.
Job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Resolving stock record discrepancies by analyzing and interpreting various types of transactions in order to ensure correct record adjustments
- Validating test counts to satisfy independent auditors that inventory value is accurate
- Computing piece count record accuracy
- Achieving zero inventory write-offs
- Scheduling, authorizing and crediting returns
- Investigating and reconciling shipment discrepancy claims
- Must be a current college student pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or be a past graduate
- Must have an established college level GPA of 2.8 or higher, based on at least 12 completed hours
- Must be available to work 20-32 hours per week in 4 or more hour increments on first shift
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel or equivalent)
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Good analytical, communications (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Self starter with the ability to function well in a team environment
This is a part time temporary opening in Morton, IL.
Interested applicants should specify year in school, or date of graduation, the type of degree being pursued or obtained, GPA, the College or University currently being attended or graduated from and the number of hours available to work each week. Students are expected to work during semester breaks and summer vacations. This position is a 12-month assignment or longer.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
SummaryNo Job Summary Provided