LOCALIDADE: Bangalore, KA, Índia
Data de Publicação: Feb 23, 2021
As a Supply Chain Planning Analyst, you will work with multiple facility Supply Chain teams to develop required reports that are presented by Global Supply Chain team at various leadership levels. You would be responsible for automating current manual reporting process to improve Quality & Velocity of deliverables. Also, you would be responsible for population of the Plan for Every Part database.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results
* Automate current manual data processing operations using SAS programming, VBA Macros, MS Access, Alteryx, etc.
* Use visualization tools (like Tableau or MS Power BI) to draw insights from data and present to stakeholders that will enable them to take decisions and support in implementation
* Use SAP to understand material availability, open orders, finished goods at various plants, supplier information, order details, etc.
* Co-ordinate with multiple facilities in developing periodic reports
* Performing tactical work applying the Supply Chain Planning Process to build the Plan for Every Part for a value stream
* Documenting PFEP information in the PFEP Web Tool, including, but not limited to:
* Data on demand and demand variability
* Performing tactical, hands-on work with other Supply Chain functions, 3rd party providers and facility divisions to drive supply chain improvements
*Analyzing value stream supply chain constraints and deploying corrective action
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible supply chain job experience
Knowledge of standard supply chain systems
* In depth understanding of inventory management and levers of inventory reduction
* Knowledge of data analysis and automation tools like MS Access, SAS, VBA Macros, SQL, Alteryx, etc.
* Strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skill to effectively work across functions to deploy supply chain improvements
* Project management skills to handle multiple projects or tasks in parallel with quality & meet timelines of deliverables
* Problem-solving skills to solve common challenges of supply chain
* Strong team player in order to be effective in deploying supply chain improvements as part of a team
* College or university degree or equivalent, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering
* APICS’ CPIM or CSCP Certification
* 6 Sigma project experience and Manufacturing Engineering experience
* Process Automation experience via Alteryx
* A background in Supply Chain, Manufacturing / Operations, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics