LOCALIDADE: Chennai, TN, Índia
Data de Publicação: Apr 29, 2021
Data de fechamento: May 20, 2021
As a Configuration/Integration Engineer in the Autonomy Large Mining Trucks team, you will help lead the integration of automation solutions. You will solve complex and global technical problems. You will coordinate the planning and delivery of projects including the addition of new models, features and options. Specifically, you will be responsible for integrating Command for Hauling systems that allow Large Mining Trucks to run autonomously within a MineStar environment. You will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the machine layout concepting, space claim analysis, component placement, and conceptual work to determine how can we package the components on the truck.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Drive the development, integration, and validation of autonomy hardware on Large Mining Trucks
* Develop detailed technical specifications and validation plans
* Provide technical guidance and initiate ideas
* Communicate results to global customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Complete projects on time and on cost
* Machine BOM, JT Models & Price list management
* Capable to do all kind of virtual audit and Simulate major component R&I.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in in mechanical engineering curriculum (or equivalent)
* 5+ years of job-related experience
Top candidates will also have:
* Machine level experience in design and product application knowledge
* Experience working with kitting suppliers
* Experience with APQP, GEC and Supply Chain
* Experience with Team Center
* 6 Sigma experience
* Project leadership experience
* Experience with Large structure, Light Fabrication, Engine Installation & Cooling and Hydraulics installation (for mining products) design & development (CPI/NPI)
* Participated in at least one full product development cycle to provide end to end complex engineering solutions encompassing design, analysis, test & validation.