LOCALIDADE: Seguin, TX, Estados Unidos
Data de Publicação: May 3, 2021
Data de fechamento: May 10, 2021
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
As a Production Support Specialist, you will improve product quality, velocity, and cost by providing assistance to the assigned department in the form of data analysis, problem solving, and work validation.
* Maintain and improve the integrity and reliability of process controls within the production process to ensure customer protection
* Perform Plan / Method Audits of the production processes to ensure critical to customer actions are occurring correctly
* Lead and support Caterpillar Production System continuous improvement activities
* Provide support to quality issues identified on the production line as needed
* Escalate issues and the necessary resources to root cause and develop counter measures.
* Execute containments as required in an effective manner and communicate results
* Create quality alerts per established guidelines to maintain operator awareness
* Execute special studies as directed by Section Managers to understand line performance
* Monitor quality performance of the line (reject activity, holds, etc.) and react to issues accordingly
* Must have intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
* Knowledge of products and assembly tools
* Knowledge of quality process checks and engine assembly
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Ability to collaborate with different teams
* Must have intermediate Plex experience
* Strong analytical skills
This is a hourly position with an entry wage of $15.50/hr PLUS $1.08 for shift premium in Seguin, TX.
Relocation reimbursement is not offered for this position
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers.