Descrição da vaga
- Troubleshoots day-to-day process problems, initiates solutions, and follows-up to evaluate effectiveness of changes to ensure practical assembly, testing, storing, packing and moving of production material within the facility.
- Designs or directs the acquisition, design, fabrication and repair of all necessary tooling and machines.
- Determines, contacts and negotiates with external suppliers for machines, tooling, parts and contracted labor.
- Analyzes engineering change notices, determines any part or process change, initiates and implements all changes.
- Answers one-on-one end customer complainants or questions and make any required process changes.
- Assumes day-to-day coaching duties in absence of team leader.
- Analyzes and recommends current and future systems, procedures, training and equipment needs based upon understanding and communication with users.
- Determines acceptability of new equipment based on usage requirements and recommends modification or revision as necessary.
- Provides analysis and recommendations needed to allow manufacturing to produce the engineering product designs.
- Provides effective communication and services in solving production problems or pursuing operations improvements.
- Simulates present and future machine lines and cells to predict line flow problems and makes recommendations for implementation.
- Adheres to established standards, policies and practices relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, ergonomics, etc. in performing assigned duties.
- Relevant degree (Bachelor's or two-year degree, such as Associates or technical)
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Must have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Good language and communication skills
- Machining or programming experience is a plus
RELOCATION IS NOT OFFERED. THIS POSITION IS REQUIRED TO BE ONSITE IN OUR DESOTO FACILITY.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O.