LOCALIDADE: Seguin, TX, Estados Unidos
Data de Publicação: May 3, 2021
Data de fechamento: May 10, 2021
As a Production Support Specialist, you will improve product quality, velocity, and cost by providing assistance to the assigned department in the form of data analysis, problem solving, and work validation.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain and improve the integrity and reliability of process controls within the production process to ensure customer protection
* Perform Plan / Method Audits of the production processes to ensure critical to customer actions are occurring correctly
* Lead and support Caterpillar Production System continuous improvement activities
* Provide support to quality issues identified on the production line as needed
* Escalate issues and the necessary resources to root cause and develop counter measures.
* Execute containments as required in an effective manner and communicate results
* Create quality alerts per established guidelines to maintain operator awareness
* Execute special studies as directed by Section Managers to understand line performance
* Monitor quality performance of the line (reject activity, holds, etc.) and react to issues accordingly
* Must have intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
* Knowledge of products and assembly tools
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Ability to collaborate with different teams
* Must have intermediate Plex experience
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and geometrics
Additional Information: Resumes are highly encouraged. Entry pay is $15.50/hour. Hiring process includes a pre-employment drug screen.
Employee benefit details:
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus. Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities globally which can be found through our employment website www.caterpillar.com/careers .
Please ensure your check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.