LOCALIDADE: Thiruvallur, TN, Índia
Data de Publicação: May 4, 2021
Data de fechamento: Jun 4, 2021
· This position requires experience and expertise in specific fields of manufacturing such as understanding of product design to combine with process expertise to provide for improved manufacturability of parts and major components.
· Designs, develops and implements the integration of manufacturing systems including SAP, MES, MESA, Team Center, SharePoint,
· Implement engineering changes (ECN’s), process changes, and capacity changes
· Works with cross functional team on routings and processing of components and workstations.
· Develops Standard Work for assembly processes
· Leads continuous improvement projects for safety, quality, velocity and cost.
· Adheres to established standards, policies and practices relating to People, Quality, Velocity, and Cost in performing assigned duties.
· Support the NPI process to ensure that manufacturing processes and documentation are released and processed on time for NPI build
· Participate in creative problem solving and root cause analysis to address operational issues including ergonomic/safety risks, quality concerns, efficiency and cost savings improvements, and process bottlenecks.
· Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Mechanical/Production Engineering or related technical discipline
· 2 Yrs overall experience with atleast 1+ years of manufacturing experience
· Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts including LEAN, 5S, line flow/balancing, etc
· Thorough knowledge and experience interpreting engineering specifications and drawings
· Experience in Tooling, Fabrication/machining, assembly manufacturing.
Top candidates will also have:
· Analytical ability as well as excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Experience utilizing manufacturing engineering tools/documents: PFMEA, SFMEA, Standard Work, Safe Job Procedure, Control Plan
· Experience with Team Center, Creo, Autocadd
· Experience with Print reading and GD&T
· Experience writing standard work procedures
· Experience with SAP
· Experience with shop floor support