LOCALIDADE: Thiruvallur, TN, Índia
Data de Publicação: May 4, 2021
Data de fechamento: Jun 4, 2021
JOB PURPOSE: To maintain the integrity of Material Requirements records by assisting in design, installation, and instruction in use of new materials systems, and analyzing and resolving daily grief.
JOB RELATED STATISTICS:
1. Analyzes and resolves daily Material Requirements grief by determining whether caused by system failure or human error.
2. Provides instruction and information related to the current systems, and aids other departments and sections in changing systems.
3. Maintains output reports created by the various systems, and maintains machine run off material.
4. Instructs salvage areas on misdirected inbound material, locates and reroutes misdirected material received from other plants. Contacts other plants regarding various items received.
5. Maintains sub-contract codes on part numbers.
6. Processes maintenance forms to Data Processing, and researches and corrects internal record problems. Works with Processors in Planning Department to resolve work order routing related problems.
7. Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.
Requires 2-4 years experience or equivalent knowledge of Material Requirements practices and procedures and thorough knowledge of related systems. Must have an understanding of how systems effect record keeping in Materials area. Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of people required.