LOCALIDADE: Seguin, TX, Estados Unidos
Data de Publicação: May 5, 2021
Data de fechamento: May 11, 2021
At Caterpillar, we're working to help our customers build a better world.
We wouldn’t be the Caterpillar we are today without the exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who get the job done. This is your chance to help us make progress possible around the world – for our customers, for growing communities and for every member of our team. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our 2nd shift team in Seguin Texas.
As a Repair Technician, you will ensure quality standards are met by eliminating defects that occur during the assembly of Caterpillar Diesel Engines by repairing/replacing effected parts and components.
* Perform repairs on Caterpillar and Perkins engines to eliminate quality and material defects
* Record information related to repairs and defects and communicate findings
* Respond to and resolve service calls within the plant
* Perform strip back and investigative engine teardowns as directed
* Report defects and issues to supervisors, management, and project teams
* Identify and track key metrics related to assigned department or function
* Identify process improvement opportunities
* Provide follow up / tracking for process improvement accomplishments to ensure improvements are sustained
* Perform audits to ensure materials, processes, and tools conform to quality standards
* Submit and assist with the resolution of C.P.S. Continuous Improvement cards
* Follow standard operating procedures and area specific work instructions
* Perform all other duties as assigned
* Ability to read Engine Blueprints
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Experience using Plex
* Experience performing repairs on Diesel Engines
Additional Information: Resumes are highly encouraged. Entry pay is $21.00/hour PLUS additional pay for shift differential. Hiring process includes a pre-employment drug screen.
Employee benefit details:
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus. Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities globally which can be found through our employment website www.caterpillar.com/careers .
Please ensure your check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.